10 Facts About Me





Without any order here are 10 facts about me everyone knows. 

• I love coffee fortune telling

It started accidentally now I love fortune telling from a coffee cup. 

They say best time to 'read' what it says is each Tuesday and Friday. 

The side you drank from is you, your personal feelings and events while the opposite side is all that is happening around you.

If you have a joint side by the cup holder it tells about events at your home and the opposite side tells about events happening out in public.

Seeing No 0 means something confirmed, No 1 means a new beginning, No 2 a waiting ahead, No 3 transition of some sort, No 4 family, No 5 feelings, No 6 work place, No 7 your partner, No 8 connection, No 9 something to learn.

Leftover bubbles are wishes coming out from near by events, so rabbit is speed, turtle is slow and similar.

If you want a post about this leave a note.

• I can read your basic natal birth chart.

I'm a double Cancer, I have Cancer as my Ascendent, so I always hated people saying how that means I am over emotional that leading me into a journey to a place with twelve houses, planet position placing and degrees instead of just reading your daily Sun sign prediction in a newspaper or online.

Actually I have my female signs as Venus in Leo in my second house of security and my Moon in Aries in my tenth house of protection so while I have my emotional string I keep it safe and sound keeping emotions wrapped up in my shell.

First house is you with all your traits and habits, second house is security in every possible way, third house is your neighborhood or places you visit, fourth house is family, fifth house is your relationships, sixth house is your job, seventh house is your partner, eighth house is your finance, ninth house is your education, tenth house is protection, eleventh house is your friends and twelvth house is your secrets or far away places.

Inow

If you want a post about it leave a note, the most fun parts like what kinda job suits you, how your perfect partner looks like, how you should treat people, how many children you're to have and similar. It's fun what planets and their sky degrees can tell.

• I have June to July allergy to a certain plant.

I hate June for this reason as while I adore summer a I hate allergies always having napkins with me as of random sneeze attack.

• forest fruit and kiwi are my favourite ice cream flavours.

• I adore young adult and epic fantasy books.

• I had a nervous breakdown.

• If I did not choose Economy I would study English language and literature.

• I was thinking of becoming a nun in a monastery.

• I never learned how to swim.

• I love both DC and Marvel universes.



Comments