Case Fetish

Recently I had an accident with my phone case loosing its on/off button in the process as why I decided to replace the original phone case and buy a rubber protection mask too.

I can not begin to explain how annoying is to put your phone on using a toothpick.

While googling possible replacements I ran into Case Fetish having a beautiful offer on their hands.

Here are few I loved.



I love the colorfull combo on this on with a little of gold bling on its bottom.


It looks so delicate with it hexagon patterns on it.



When I think of spring this would be a photo to show. So delicate, girly and sophisticated and all in one. I am so sorry the camera slot does not fits with my camera and blic as the others.


You cant go wrong with skin made products as this beautiful crocodile skin made phone case. Its colour goes with any outfit combination while keeping your phone protected from any accidental drops.


Have you had similar problems or do you have a phone case supplier to recommend?






Comments