3 Things I Never Leave House Without


It should be named 'Magic Essence' or 'What's In My Bag' but these are the three things I am never to leave house without being used.

• Essence Eye Pencil,

• Essence Mattifying Powder,

• Essence Eye Shadow Pallet.



I am using 'Roses' during day with it's softer colours and 'Nightlife' during evenings.

As of my eyes shape and eyes bags that do not go away no matter do I sleep more than healthy 6 hours a day I got used to using these three products that do wonder with my face shape.

And as soon as I need to leave the house especially during summer when I admit am avoiding using that much make up fluids if not necessary.

I love playing with colours, 'Nightlife' especially, after adding the main ones No 7. and No 8. blended after primer or fluid powder of choice.
The same as with day time 'Roses' eye shadow palette and it's No 7. and No. 8 instead of the first photo colours assembly to use.







I hate that shine on all the wrong places if you have a walk during hot summer day as every one knowing where proper contour can do magic on your face and my natural blushed cheeks as unfortunately I still get blushed occasionally.

'Black Fever' No 1 eye pencil is wonderful and I would suggest everyone having one.

Am thinking between several mascara's of this brand as of the offer of different ones they have.



YouTube


This post is not sponsored in any way.



Comments