Corn Poridge Secret

 

Vegetables, cheese or both as long as the corn mixture is poured straight from the boiling casserole for vegetables to be slightly softened unless fried before and cheese melted.



I use what I have when making breakfast with yogurt being mandatory which I promised to myself I will as milk only have during weekends as of my allergies.

I've used not fried paprika, cheese and tomato juice for this one.



The secret of good poridge lies in the perfect amount of corn flour and water it's cooked in with slowly adding it into the water started to boil with mixing it until cooked for a few minutes.

Half a glass of corn flour should be enough for three glasses of water not to get it either to watery or to dry.


Corn muffins are often made in my home with added cheese or vegetables in the mixture instead but not as the 'Spanish pie' recipe I will leave later on.

People enjoy these muffins either as breakfast or with cabbage stew or cabbage dolma's.

YouTube


This post is not sponsored in any way.

Comments