Family Genealogy


Started exploring my family tree on both side hopefully having at least five generations family tree with all the living relatives listed on it.

I am an mid 80s born child with that meaning somewhat being among first decades of the new internet connected era and old lifestyle before mass media.



Parents:

Slobodan Milosavljević & Zora Trbojević Milosavljević.

Grandparents:

Male side:

Radosav Milosavljević & Milka Pešić Milosavljević;

Female side:

Mile Trbojević & Anka Drageljević Trbojević.

Great grandparents:

Male side:

Ljubomir Milosavljević (Bogdanović) & Danica Gaćević; Radomir Pešić & Ljubinka missing surname Pešić.

Female side:

Missing names and surnames.


Great great grandparents:

Male side:

Svetozar Milosavljević (Bogdanović) & Draginja Dimitrijević; missing names and surnames.

Female side.

Missing names and surnames.

South Banat region | Woodland region



If anyone recognizes being part of my family tree please leave a comment below or contact me via my personal email address in order not to lose any family connections among our family tree one branch being my Milosavljević family.

Finding five generations lineage sounds easy but today computer data center only contains the last century information and only few records about my paternal side of the family due to last name changes in previous century from Bogdanović to Milosavljević and once before that.

Today I have:

• 14 relatives from my paternal grandfather side of my age,

• 56 relatives from my maternal grandmother side of my age,

• 15 relatives from my paternal grandmother side of my age,

• 26 relatives from my maternal side of my age.

If speaking about nationality it would be North Mediterranean for my paternal side of my family and Ukraine meets Georgia on my mother's side of the family.

In total if my brother was to make his 'big fat Greek wedding' he would have about 115 relatives to invite with their families that being about more than 4 hundred guests.


YouTube


This post is not sponsored in any way.

Comments