Spring Outfit Ideas

With spring arriving I was going through some of the online shops for this year's inspiration as I have promised myself I will wear more skirts and dresses this and in the upcoming years.

These are items I've used from BangGood for inspiration.

I love this casual long dress I could wear with flats or espadrilles as on the photo even it's shade of green looking great with different kind of bags meant for everyday chores as going out shopping or meeting  casual with your friends.

Daisy dress


It's the same with this red wine colour long dress meant for casual meetings or chores as why I love how they look like with boots.


As each spring has unsteady weather conditions when is best to always have a sweater or a cardigan around not to catch a cold. I've seen it on so many girls but not in any shop - blanquette kind of cardigan so it's on my must buy list of things.


As much as I hate going to the gym as I mostly do my workouts at home I am planning to change that this year and bring in instead of more multiple repeats of exercises a kind of weights as I don't want to get a 'bulk' image looking at me in the mirror.

As of that I am also looking for proper gym sportswear, these leggings look great as they are deep enough so there is no worry your underwear coming out during exercises or down side of the leggings moving up.



I was planning to buy a new wallet along with a similar bag so this wallet caught my eye having enough cards space with a zipper for coins part of it.


I've fallen in love with this crocodile skin red bag that comes as black and dark brown too.




These are women pieces of outfit parts but I adore what BangGood offers as kitchen supplies and more.

You can spend hours at their website looking at different kind of products seeing things you would not see available in your nearest store.



YouTube


This post is not sponsored in any way.

Comments