T-shirt Endeavour


My wardrobe got a lot thrown out accidentally last year so while arranging what was left into usable daily outfits I got several items to re-arrange which I will publish when finished as Do It Yourself posts.

Got only two printed T shirts left with the idea to make something from it's front side to a wall painting out of its front printed side before they were accidentally thrown away too last summer.

I bought this shirt at 'All For 2€' store a decade ago, now I am looking in similar stores for printed shirts I can use as this one as a wall urban painting instead of paintings and Gobelins making a collage at my living room side of my room.

Back then when I didn't mind having prints on my T-shirts and sweaters but times change.


It's one of the rare things I bought myself as most of my wardrobe are things I got as presents since so as I've mentioned it's hard to make workable outfits especially now.



If it didn't get accidentally thrown away it would look great with it's frame.

Second T-shirt I got from 'Terranova' store and as the previous one it would look great with it's frame.



Now I am looking at thrift shops for printed T-shirts to finish my idea with similar either inspiring or urban prints on them I can frame for my living room space of my room.

I plan four framed T-shirts looking as a rectangle on the wall, as I plan a newspaper wall assembly on the second side of my room where I plan to have a desk.


This is also a great idea for moms wanting to decorate their baby's rooms as they grow up so quickly and use some of the printed baby clothing into wall photos.


YouTube


This post is not sponsored in any way.



Comments

  1. How did you accidentally throw out a lot of your clothes? Anyway, it's an interesting idea to frame some of your clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've putt all clothing in couple of bags when wanted to move the furniture and later sort it. Someone thought it was trash.

      Delete

Post a Comment